Thursday, July 3, 2008

Theme Songs

I think everyone should have a theme song. A lot of life coaches tell you to chose one too. You are supposed to listen to it or hear it in your head before a big day or interview or when you need a little boost. I have a theme song - "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield. I swear the fact that it is the Hills theme song as well is a complete coincidence. It was in fact my theme song long before LC moved to the big city. I think my husband's theme song is "I Don't Wanna Be" by Gavin DeGraw. I don't think its a coincidence that his song is the theme to One Tree Hill. I've included the awesome One Tree Hill slide show video to I Don't Wanna Be here. The actual music video was on ITunes but this was so much cooler. Any other theme song believers out there?

1 comment:

Exnicios said...

I support that choice of theme song for me. There are probably 3 to 4 other acceptable theme songs for me (think of it like a movie soundtrack--there are various themes for various aspects of my movie/life).

I like this topic, though, so look for my full response over at 2.0.