Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our Long National Nightmare is Over

The Writers' strike is over and some of our favorite shows are finally returning - including How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM). And in celebration, a little HIMYM stream of consciousness.

"That's so not raven" is my new B to the W.

"
They’re old and married and its too late for them now." Sad but probably true.

My husband still has to carry me over the threshold and I am holding him to that when he comes home.

No fear of the repercussions of our actions –The past couple year's this was my philosophy for St Pats. I had long ago instituted a free drunk dial day on St Pats Day and I think this really should be the theme of every St Pats. I look forward to my husband's return and the return of the Doyle St Pat's celebration next year.

No comments: