Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Are You Watching "The Paper"?


If not, you totally should. Its the latest MTV reality show, but its not like other MTV reality shows. Its about high school students who do stuff other than shop, hang out on the beach and hook up. (No offense Laguna, I still puffy heart you.) I want to feel sympathy for the lead, Amanda who is the editor in chief no one really likes, but she is a little ridiculous. Still, with the exception of Gianna who just needs to get over herself, I think the cast is exceedingly likable and I think its really great to be showcasing this kind of student. (You know, the type of student I was!) Even MTV seemed honestly impressed by the students - or at least enjoyed them more than others - as their thank you note posted on the school's website suggested. Check it out. Its on after the Hills and its a nice antidote to Heidi and Spencer. (No offense Speidi, I still puffy heart you too.)

No comments: