Monday, April 28, 2008

Still Dancing

So its been a while since RNS checked in with Dancing with the Stars. At this point all couples have to dance two dances, so it should help clear out the riff raff (Marissa Jaret Winokaur, I'm talking to you.) I love Cristian. . . though he danced the Viennese Waltz tonight and his partner Cheryl said he had to treat her like a princess and pretend he was dancing with his young daughter. Adorable. . . right until they danced to "I'll Make Love to You," which if you are dancing to and imagining your young daughter, well thats just weird. R&B Sensation Mario (those are his own words) will be dancing soon. And does anyone else find both Shannon Elizabeth and her partner scary? I don't know what it is. . . but I wouldn't mind them leaving soon. The Star I do love is Jason Taylor who is just adorable and seems to just be having a great time with the whole thing. And he married the sister of his teammate. How can you not cheer for a man like that?

No comments: