Friday, August 29, 2008

Awesomeness On Screen

So over at Chris Cooley's blog, they would like us to know that Chris and Tanner are producing a movie. The plot line is said to be

"After losing his wife, a ghost hunter questions what he believes in and decides to retire. When he gets a call from a potential client who guarantees he'll find the evidence he's looking for, he can't resist taking one last shot. What happens as soon as the team arrives at the home, is tragic and shocking...and something that's never happened on any ghost hunting gig before. "

Now a few things. 1) I will be first in line at any Cooley produced movie. I like the Cooleys, I think they are adorable and I will support their endeavors. 2) If this is distracting from other things, say like getting women's replica jerseys in the Shop 47 (Store 47? CC47Shop?), well I would be disappointed. But I did just check and see that you can now buy Chris Cooley short shorts that say "Tight End" across the butt. Nice addition. 3) Chris Cooley's efforts to get the Chief's tomahawk back once again show why the Skins, and DC, is lucky to have him on our team.

First game next week - go Skins, go Pats!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Lauren, you will be excited to note I have recently hopped on the Cooley bandwagon and have recently become obsessed with him as well. I am in search of a replica jersey and am sorry to see there are no women's ones! Booo!!!! I also drafted him as my tight end in my FF league the other day. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Mrs. Exnicios said...

Yet another voice heard from looking for non-pink or yellow Cooley jerseys. . . Entering my third year as a fantasy player I have never had Chris Cooley on my team, but am hoping to turn the tides this year.

Mrs. Exnicios said...

Alas, no Cooley on my team but I did score Witten the Kitten - which I am happy about just because it allows me to say "Witten the Kitten" a lot. In my other league I have Todd Heap, who scored negative fantasy points for me last week. Really Todd?