Monday, August 11, 2008

A Plea to Chris Cooley


I would like to support Chris Cooley's blog, The Cooley Zone, as much as possible, because you know, it's awesome. That said, Chris Cooley's Store 47 does not carry ladies' jerseys. Ladies jerseys are still close to replica, but they are cut narrower and shorter. I like having the ladies style jersey because without it, I look like this in a football jersey. See, sort of large and shapeless. I don't have a photo of my in my ladies' Tom Brady jersey . . . but the point is I am much more adorable in it, here's a photo of the jersey design.


It's difficult to find a suitable ladies' Chris Cooley jersey - I did a quick Google search and came up with this.
As you may note, pale yellow is not a Redskins color. And that's not exactly a replica jersey. Why they think that just because women are more petite and would like a better fit means we would also like it to come in pink or yellow or some other mde up color is beyond me. My Tom Brady jersey may be cut slimmer than Tommy's, but other than that we look like twins during home games.

So Chris Cooley, hook a girl up. I am looking for a replica jersey, in the away colors, like my husband's above, #47, Cooley jersey, in a slim ladies' fit. I will proudly promote the link to the store on my blog if such items become available. And I promise to buy one the moment they are available.

3 comments:

Tanner Cooley said...

working on that

mdoyle said...

While they are at it, can they produce a shirt to fit a great fan who happens to be a cat? or dog?
This could be a whole new line of clothes. Team colors for your pet!!
What would be better then a "Cooley cat" replica shirt, with a cut out for the tail.

Mrs. Exnicios said...

In theory I think thats a great idea, however Bailey's favorite NFL tight end is Dallas' Jason "The Kitten" Witten.