Friday, August 15, 2008

I Spoke Too Soon

No sooner was the trailer released that they announced that the Harry Potter film's release would be delayed until July 2009. Disappointing, especially when part one of "Deathly Hallows" won't be released until Dec 2010 - so the series won't be completed until 2011??! They have also committed to using the same actors throughout the series, but pushing back the films that far makes Daniel Radcliffe 22 in 2011. Won't he be pushing the age barriers there? Anyway, I'm disappointed we won't spend my birthday weekend watching Harry this year, but I guess it gives me more time to reread the books.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I just heard this and was running over to inform you, but it looks like you already know. This is a tragedy. However, it comes out 5 days before my and Christine's 30th birthdays, so perhaps a joint celebration? :-)