Monday, September 15, 2008

Things I Can't Wait to Do When My Husband Comes Home #1

As the days slo-o-w-ly wind down and we get closer to when my husband comes home, I hope to try to post one thing a day that I am excited about doing then, much like my to do list discussed below. Don't worry, I know DWTS starts soon, and I promise to give that the amount of attention it deserves. (The jury is still out on OTH this season. I kinda want to throw in the towel but I remember how it has been my friend for so much of this deployment, and so I am trying to stick it out.)

So today, what I cannot wait to do when my husband comes home is have a hug. Its one of those small things that I miss so much - a hug before leaving for work, or coming home at the end of the day, not to mention when bigger things happen. I just want a hug. To say hi, to say I missed you, to say I am never going anywhere again. I know it will improve my mood about 300% as soon as I get that first hug.

No comments: