Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Things I Can't Wait To Do When My Husband Comes Home #10 & 11


They seem to come in pairs.

#10 - Eat delicious and elegant chicken salad - because who can think of anything better? Who wouldn't like delicious and elegant chicken salad? Communists probably.

#11 - Get a puppy - no surprise. We are so close to puppy ownership; I've been looking for day care, located a free puppy crate, preparing to buy baby gates. Its all so close. I am especially looking forward to my husband's leave time when he gets home so he can walk the puppy down to the bus stop to meet me everyday. Little puppy all excited to see her mommy, jumping around, wanting to give puppy kisses. Awesomeness in puppy form.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Ok well I'm 1 for 1 in your post today. I hate chicken salad. I guess I'm a commie.

However, I do have a REALLY cute puppy who I freaking love despite all of her peeing and pooping in my house (despite hour long walks in which she does nothing outside, but thinks the carpet inside is the best place to let go).

But it really is sooooo fun to come home and have the dog run downstairs (if Dad is home, or else I hear her howling from upstairs to let her out of the crate) and shower you with jumping up and down, kisses and just utter ecstacticness (is that a word?). It's so fun.