Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Cooley Zone


I don't know how I missed this. Apparently Redskins tight end Chris Cooley blogs for Yahoo sports every week. I know! Cooley is my second favorite player on my second favorite NFL team. (Respectively my first choices are Rock Cartwright and the New England Patriots). I certainly hope that there are archives of his blog, because I have a lot of catching up to do. With players like Chris Cooley, the Skins promise to be entertaining no matter what their record is this season. Oh, if you haven't checked out Redskins Late Night on Thursdays on local DC television in the football season, I highly recommend. It is this bizarre Redskins version of SNL broadcast from Gordon Biersch in Reston. I'll admit the only episode I saw was the one where Chris Cooley stopped by, but it was pretty great. I also think Cooley should grow his hair back out. Let's start the movement here and now - a RSN petition for Cooley's hair. I think that's where his power lies.

2 comments:

Exnicios said...

I always thought the same thing about my hair, but I don't think Lauren ever bought it...

Mrs. Exnicios said...

I think its clear the difference between Chris Cooley's hair and your's.