Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Maybe My Husband is Working for NPR

The past couple days of NPR stories have been so related to my husband, I've refrained from posting links and simply encouraged people to go to his blog to check them out. Here's a bit of a recap, all in one place, of why NPR seems to love my husband.

Duke Lacrosse - my husband and I almost broke up because of the Duke lacrosse scandal. I'll refrain from making comments but I will say that I am not wearing any royal blue either. Other random note - anyone else notice how many Duke tee shirts they wear on The Paper??? Including a completely inappropriate one that celebrates the raping of strippers. Point is, at least two of the "reporters" have been seen repeatedly wearing Duke tee shirts - I believe it is Trevor (the annoying bully who is really there just to say "yes dear" to the even more annoying Giada.) and one other - I think Dan who is not an editor but wants his own column. I've tried to research but can't figure out if they are going to Duke. I'm assuming.

Humanitarian Assistance (or lack there of) in Afghanistan - this is what my husband does and what the Army felt was so important for him to do that they felt it necessary to recall him from the IRR. Interesting story that basically claims my husband is wasting his time over there. Like I needed NPR to tell me his time could be better spent elsewhere.

No comments: