Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Faith


I have a lot to say about both DWTS and Idol. . . don't worry I plan on spending my lunch hour gathering my thoughts on both tomorrow. But while suffering (and by which I mean enjoying way too much) through the two hour fest that is the Idol Finale, I have to wonder how high George Michael's legal fees are. I know he's had some trouble with the law, but this is the second American television he's appeared on this season - and he was pretty much another character on Eli Stone. Which B the W, if you didn't watch Eli Stone, get it on DVD or Tivo or something. Its great, it has a lot of singing, including Mr. Michael and my favorite, Victor Garber. (Who you probably know as either Jennifer Garner's father on Alias or Adam's favorite character in Titanic. Did you know he performed the marriage ceremony for Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner? Victor Garber, not Adam. True story.) George Michael is now performing Pray for Time in the dark. Paula is crying, clearly this requires my full attention.

Oh, before it is too late - I'm on team Cook, we'll see how that goes. . .

No comments: