Monday, May 12, 2008

Too Much of a Good Thing


As loyal readers know, I am pulling for Jason Taylor in DWTS this year. (Which started 3 months ago. . . its nice to be able to mark deployment time in reality television shows.) But back to Jason Taylor. I'm all for him and Edyta. That said - the football metaphors have to go. The "Super Bowl of Dancing", "rushing to the end zone" etc. I get it. Dan Marino came to talk to him. He plays football, right. He glides like a dolphin. Gotcha, he plays for the Dolphins. They don't make Spanish soap opera metaphors for Cristian. I think that would be more enjoyable then watching Dan Marino pretending to care if Jason Taylor wins DWTS.

BTW - there are a lot of more appropriate photos of Jason Taylor out there, but this one has a baby tiger and a monkey. I think we all know that any other photo doesn't matter.

No comments: